Vulnerable women and children, victims of trafficking, refugees and those who don’t know the hope we have in Jesus, are among those at the heart of St.Paul’s mission. MIG helps you to:
• Support mission agencies or individuals
• Share resources with them and grow their faith as what we learn is shared with one another
• Give service to one another and the wider world.
A commitment to the five marks of Mission, and strong congregation links, is fundamental to how we select organisations receiving a 10% share of church income.
1. Proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom:
2. Teach baptise and nurture new believers: gap year students
4. To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation:
5. To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth:
Adam Isaacs (Chair)
Christine Adedokun, Magda Bos, Patrick Lambert, Nick Lavender and Lynn Nwagbara.